Sunday, August 21, 2005

Vegas Trip Nearly Over

Well, I'm sitting here in the airport waiting to board my flight back to Rochester (via Chicago) watching folks get off the plane. I know this is a bass-ackwards way of posting about my Vegas trip, but unfortunately, I stayed at a, um, classic Vegas hotel which apparently hasn't figured out wi-fi for all the hotel rooms yet. Ironically, in the middle of nowhere in Missouri, I had BETTER access to wireless. But the Vegas airport seems to be doing quite well.

Anyway, as soon as I'm back in town and have a moment to reflect on this whole trip - including such exciting times as driving from Rochester to Tucson - something EVERYONE should do at least once - to driving from Tucson to Vegas, and then all the nifty stuff we saw, did, and ate. I wish I had carried my camera more, but it's a little too large to comfortably carry with me all the time. Guess it's time to pick up a new pocket-sized digital camera.

Anyway, we're boarding soon, so I'll post this and get some pics up later. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dcresource.com/news/newsitem.php?id=3128

Canon just came out with a new 7.1 Digital ELPH. Get that one.

Anonymous said...

olympus makes really nice ones. i had a fuji and i'd go olympus over them.

i hear theres some little start up company down town thats entering the digital market. kodock? kadak? some shit like that.