Monday, September 05, 2005

New Tower Site Calendar - 2006!!!

For all of you radio fanatics out there - not the kind who just like to LISTEN to radio, but also love radio towers - good buddy Scott Fybush has released the 2006 Tower Site Calendar. Go to THIS PAGE to purchase your own copy. I have all of them from past years - and you should too!

And, while we're pimping out friends, be sure to go to R-Surplus to either buy company surplus, or, if you ARE a business with a ton of stuff just lying around and you're looking to get rid of it, use their service!

Hmmmm... let's see... who else? Well, there's Javelin Associates, but we're too hip for a website of our own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

US Patent Office Scammers
An entity or person issuing a document, for example, a "certificate," allegedly by the Chief Financial Officer of the United States Patent and Trademark Office for payment of USPTO fees and lawyer fees is NOT ...
Great blog!

I have a Diabetes Supply Blog that covers Diabetes Supply

Check it out if you get time.

David Gottfried said...

Wow, I consider myself lucky! The anonymous comment posted earlier today is relatively short.... if you'd like to see a really long bullshit comment, check out http://superhindusteve.blogspot.com and check out the comments from his last entry. It's probably 6 or 7 paragraphs long! So, I appologize to everyone, but I've turned on word verification to post comments so that I can avoid more crap like that.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming this is the site you wanted to link to:
http://www.rsurplus.com
(no hyphen)