Sunday, August 05, 2007

FINALLY!

Well, I finally reset my password and can now post on my blog again. Why Google decided it made sense to change the way Blogger worked, I really don't know... but it sure was a pain in the ass. I'm also posting the occasional update on my javelin-group.com website blog, and from time to time, add stuff to my Myspace page.

Anyway, I've got TONS of stuff that I'd like to add to the blog - especially pictures of Audrey! It's been months, and she's a little person now! Now, God only knows if anyone still checks my blog, so please leave a comment if you did in fact visit and saw this update. As a taste, here's a pic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time you updated this blog.

Anonymous said...

This is Jason...I still read your stupid blog.....

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is soooo cute! Oh yeah and we still visit your blog :)

Dave and Hill Benesch