Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Back from Rome!

No, not Rome Italy, but Rome, New York! Oy' what a way to spend a morning. Up at 5am, on the road at 6am, and in Rome by 9am. On the bright side, the meeting was well worth it and upon arriving back in Rochester, I was treated to a very nice lunch at 2 Vine thanks to the Canadian Consulate! All in all, not a bad day. It's 3pm as I write this, and I'm about ready to call it a day (which is kind of sad) as I'm almost out of it.

I've got a couple meetings tomorrow, but neither will require too much on my part. Of course, if the second meeting results in a nice $3000 check, that would sure be nice. That would really wrap up a fantastic week so far. And if the first meeting results in anything, that would be nice too!

Otherwise, nothing else too interesting to report. I've got to buy my flight tickets for NYC today or I'm not going (yeah, right). That should be interesting. I've never been to Brookhaven National Lab before, and the project we're going down to discuss should be interesting. I'll post more when I get a chance.

No comments: