Tuesday, October 19, 2004

First message!

Well, I've finally managed to join the rest of the universe and set up my own Weblog. If you're here already, you probably know me - lucky you! What should you expect here? Well, for the time being, nothing much. But hopefully over time there'll be plenty of photos of me, my fiancee', my house, my cat, and all sorts of other good stuff. If you're wondering why this is the Absinthe Weblog, well, I'm a big fan of the stuff, and my AIM personality is either AbsintheBleu or AbsintheOrange. Bleu is a reference to LaBleu, which is one of the best from Switzerland. Orange is really a play on Agent Orange, or perhaps Kubrick's Clockwork Orange. Eitherway, I couldn't get AbsintheGreen... which would have been ideal. Oh well.

Guess it's now time to post this first message and get to formatting this darn thing. Cheers'

No comments: