Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogger

You know, you'd think it wouldn't be rocket science from Blogger to just work. I mean - all I want to do is post text and the occasional picture. Well, I'm sitting here attempting to upload some images from our recent trip to Washington, DC. I wrote a whole section and then attempted to upload the images. It didn't work. Each time, the screen went white after doing the spinning upload thingy. So, I thought, "I'll try using Firefox rather than Safari... maybe that'll make a difference." Nope. Still can't post images. I think I'm going to just say fuck it and try to move to a different blogging program. If Google can't get something as simple as image upload to work on a regular basis, then we should all be worried (but ESPECIALLY all those people out there owning Google shares at $300+ each.)

No comments: