Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dad & Baby

Well, as nearly everyone who knows me or my family knows, my dad passed away on May 9th. I don't know if I'm ready yet to post some sort of big memorial piece here, but I might at some point. It's been great how supportive everyone's been, however. For those who are interested, yes, I'm keeping Javelin going. We recently changed the name to The Javelin Group, Inc., and I'm adding Claire Kenney part time on June 5th, which will be a great help to me. And in the middle of June we might be adding one other person. That'll bring Javelin up to three. Ideally, we'll have enough work coming in here that we can even bring some others on.

On a VERY happy note, Julie and I are having a BABY!!! Yes, we did it! Our tentative due date is December 13th, but that's probably going to change. When I get a chance, I'll want to scan the ultrasound pics and post em' up here. It was AMAZING to see the baby for real. That just totally blew me away. We told both families and now I'm at liberty to spread the news around, so there it is!

Otherwise, just keeping busy and will post a lot more stuff up here in the not-too-distant future. Check back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dave and Julie