Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Cheesecake Factory coming to Rochestser!

Woo-hoo! According to WHAM-TV 13 last night, The Cheesecake Factory is coming to Rochester! Here's the story: WHAM TV 13. Well, we had heard rumors a few months ago that they might be coming here - albeit I heard it would be at another, crappy location. This is the PERFECT location (other than downtown). I don't quite get the "this will be one of their smaller markets," piece... considering the metro is 49th largest in the USA.

Maybe now some smart folks at the other big chains will recognize the Rochester Metro as an important place to be *cough* IKEA *cough* Ruth's Chris Steak House *cough* Nordstroms. (And others, I'm sure... like easy ones! Like SONIC. I mean, how many Sonic commercials do I need to see on TV and not be able to give them my money?)

Thoughts on other national chains to come in here would be appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Jason:

West Elm would be a great one...At Eastview Mall or something...

Anonymous said...

Here in lovely Tuscon we have over a million people living and for some reason we can't get the cheesecake factory to come here. But in Pittsford (of all places) there has been secret talks to get one. It is a conspiracy I tell you.

Dan said...

I demand a pizza buffet. I see one commercial for that place a day. And the nearest one is like a 8 hour drive. Everyone likes pizza. Throw in the buffet...brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I'd like an In & Out Burger place...they are out in california...awesome burgers...mmmmm.